To ease the delivery process please note
– Skips will not be left on grassed areas where the vehicle has to drive across or place legs onto grass
– Vehicles can only access any site over a dropped kerb (not a raised kerb)
– Vehicles are not permitted to place legs onto Council land and footpaths other than public highways
– Placing skips on block paving, slabbed driveways, soft and un-level ground is not advisable and so is only done at your own risk
– Vehicles cannot drive over or place skips on manhole covers
– North West Waste Ltd cannot be held responsible for damage to customers property or premises if the ground or site is not suitable for an HGV.